Ragen Jewels, LLC
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Ragen Jewels collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us, such as when you make a purchase, create an account, sign up for our email list, provide a product review or rating, or otherwise contact us (including through the website’s live chat feature). As described in more detail below, the information we collect may include your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, payment card information, phone number, birthdate, account user name and password, and product rating or review.
- Make a Purchase: Through the website, you will be able to purchase Ragen Jewels products. We will ask for your name, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, email address, and payment card information in order to process and confirm your order, and ship your item(s) to you.
- Create an Account: Through the website, you may create a personal shipping account with Ragen Jewels, which can make the shipping process faster and easier. Ragen Jewels will store the following information in your account, should you choose to provide it to us: your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, phone number, and birthdate. To establish an account, you will need to create a user name and a password that will allow access the account, where you can add, delete, or change the information you have provided. If you elect to use a public computer to access your account, please remember to log out at the conclusion of your session.
- Email List: Through the website, you may add your email address to the Ragen Jewels email list. Ragen Jewels will never share your email address with, or sell your email address to, an unaffiliated third party. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from Ragen Jewels at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option within the email or contacting us here
- Ratings and Reviews: Through the website, you may provide a public rating or review of a product you purchased. You are required to provide your email address when you provide a public rating or review. Please remember that any information you may disclose in these public areas of the website becomes public information. As a result, please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Customer Service: If you engage with our Customer Service center through the website’s live chat feature, you may be asked for information such as your name, email address, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, and order number (if you have made a purchase). We use this information to assist you and address your needs.
- Text Messages: With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
Information Automatically Collected
We also may collect information about your use of the website, including the identity of the website that referred you to our website; the pages you view; the features you use; the links you click; the date and time you access the website; whether you receive, open, forward, or click-through emails and advertisements; and other usage data.
We also work with business partners (“Service Providers”) that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and used to collect information about your activities on the website. These cookies provide statistical data that helps us to improve our website and deliver better and more customized services.
Pixel Tags: Pixel tags are tiny graphic images on that help us analyze customer online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising.
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures.
Combination Of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect, to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for various purposes, such as to:
- Provide services and communicate with website visitors
- Process transactions
- Improve our website and customer shopping experience
- Send communications about our products, services, and promotions
- Respond to your inquiries
- Contact you when necessary
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse
- As described to you at the point of collection
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you (1) to our Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us; (2) as necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of our rights or the rights of any third party; (3) to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and (4) as described to you at the point of collection. We do not sell the information we collect to any non-affiliated third parties.
We may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the website (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to the information collected as necessary to perform their business functions for Ragen Jewels, some of which are described in this Policy, but may not use or share that information for purposes outside the scope of those business functions.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Ragen Jewels goes to great lengths to keep financial information private and safe. We take certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of the information we collect from and about website visitors and users.
While we will use every reasonable means to help ensure the security and integrity of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the website to, nor do we knowingly, collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
HOW TO CONTACT US
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY